Watch my video to see why you’re going to want the Stamparatus a rubber stamping tools must have in YOUR tool box!
In the second of my four-part Stamparatus video series, you’ll see how quickly I stamp multiples of the same card in mere minutes!
Did you see the first video in my Stamparatus series where I gave you an overview of the Stamparatus a rubber stamping tools must have? If not, check it out here first.
But before we get to the video, let’s see what I’m making.
I have to say, it’s hard to say what I like the best about this card.
- First I’m a sucker for bold primary colours. Red, white, navy and bright yellow are dyn-o-mite for a simple, yet effective birthday greeting.
- And I also love the sweet dotted navy designer paper background from the Tutti Frutti paper stack (sadly retired and no longer available☹️. But don’t you think this would look equally as striking with some bold black designer paper too?)
- Plus what’s not to like about a fun brush lettered font for your greeting? Mixed with the cute capital monoline letters, it’s just adorable.
- Lastly, I absolutely LUV how this card can work for ANY generation! Young kids to teenagers to young adults to the more “elderly” (ahem, mature!) among us will get a kick out of a fun card like this.
OK, let’s take a peek at how you can make multiples of one card in a snap with the Stamparatus!
So in addition to perfect placement like I shared with my ballon card, here you get perfect placement AND the ability to stamp multiple images “ad infinitum” 🤗!
Just imagine how fast you can get your Christmas greetings made! What about birthday invitations or wedding invites? Maybe thank you’s? They’ll all be done lickety split with the Stamparatus a rubber stamping tools must have!
OK I promised the measurements so here you go:
- Daffodil Delight cardstock – 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”
- Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper – 1 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Thick Whisper White cardstock – 1 piece 2” x 5 1/4” and 1 piece 3” x 3 3/4”
- Real Red cardstock – 1 piece at least 3” x 4”
Now, if you got your Stamparatus in the November pre-order, you can get busy right now! And if you missed that window (and don’t worry, it was easy to miss since they went SUPER duper quickly), the Stamparatus will be available to order again on June 1st.
In the meantime, you might want to stock up on everything else I used so you can start to make multiples as soon as your Stamparatus arrives! Simply click on the image and have your items delivered directly to your door in about a week. Thanks so much for ordering through me.
Multiples Made Easy with a Stamparatus a Rubber Stamping Tools Must Have
Keep checking back here as I’m going to continue showing you how cool the Stamparatus is. And why it’s going to change the way you stamp!
June 1st can’t come soon enough right?! I know you’re going to love all the fabulous new stamps and colours in the new catalogue. Your wish list might be a few pages long (like mine 😮).
But believe me, you’ll want to add the Stamparatus a rubber stamping tools must have to the top of that list to save you time and money!