I’ve got a Stampin Blends simple card making idea for you that will take only a few minutes to put together. With my full measurements and instructions so you can make one just like this.
I waited until the last post this week to feature the gorgeous full-sized magnolia flower. It’s the perfect size for an entire card, only needing a touch of colour, a simple greeting and a bit of ribbon.
You can see here just how pretty this is on the Shimmery White cardstock. I added just a hint more sparkle with my Wink of Stella on some of the coloured areas.
OK how about I share all the details so you can recreate this pretty at home?
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Soft Sea Foam cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1.2″
- Shimmery White cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- polka dot tulle ribbon – about 12″
Let’s Make It!
1.Stamp large magnolia in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto piece of Shimmery White. Stamp hello at top. TIP: Use your Stamparatus for perfect placement of the greeting.
2. Colour with Stampin’ Blends:
- Flower centre with Light Pineapple Punch (or Light So Saffron).
- Use Light Petal Pink for outside edges of flower petals.
- Add Dark Petal Pink to very inside of flower centre to darken the yellow to a slight orange.
- Use Light Soft Sea Foam to colour around the edges of the leaves, adding a little more colour near the petals and tips.
- Add the Dark Soft Seafoam in the veins and on top of the Light for added dimension.
- Colour stem with Light Crumb Cake.
3. Wrap ribbon around from behind and knot on bottom right hand side.
4. Glue to front of folded Soft Seafoam card.
5. OPTIONAL: Stamp the small magnolia in Soft Sea Foam ink on lower right of inside card.
Are You Ready to Add This Bundle to Your Supplies?
Whether you want to stamp, emboss, die cut or paper piece, this suite and bundle has it all. To see just how versatile it is, take a peek at the layered die cut card and my triple panel card I shared earlier this week.
It’s perfect for friend and encouragement cards, thank you greetings, home decor, wedding and other celebrations. I know you’ll reach for it over and over.
Plus there’s loads more ideas for this stunning set. Like in my Magnolia Lane Keepsake class you can register for now.
It’s not too late to get in on my Steal of a Deal either. Jump on over to my Design with Jo VIPeeps page and sign up to see what you could get for free when you purchase this bundle at 10% off right now! A little click below is all you need to add it to your collection.Stampin Blends Simple Card Making Idea
I’m trying to be really selective as I’m adding stamps, dies and paper to my supplies with this new catalogue. Because, like you, I’m on a budget.
But Good Morning Magnolia was one bundle I knew I could get a ton of different looks and styles with. And the Magnolia Lane paper is practically a work of art all on its own.
I hope you think so too and will have a place for it in your craft room. Then pull it out whenever you need a super quick Stampin Blends simple card making idea.