The new Stampin’ Up! 2022-23 Annual Catalogue is a hit!
Every year it seems like the new catalogue just can’t beat the last one.
Well, us stampers and Stampin’ Up! demonstrators have been proven wrong. Yet again!
To see a PDF copy of the new catalogue, click here.
I’m going to share my Top Picks from the new catalogue post in a couple days so be sure to keep an eye out for that. In the meantime, I wanted to share some of my first thoughts.
What’s My First Impression?
Here are just a few things that jumped out at me right away!
- if you love new In Colors? These ones are just fabulous (see them up-close and personal here)
- grab versatility with new Stampin’ & Emboss Machine Bundles (4 different ones to choose from!)
- save money with lots of fun new bundles (27 die buncles and 7 punch bundles)
- order collections easily with ten product suites (where everything can be ordered with one code only)
- craft quickly with 12 gorgeous designer papers (plus 6×6 in ALL the 50 colours!)
- pack in exciting new embellishments (a lucky 13 of them!)
- emboss up a storm with 8 wonderful new embossing folders
- …and so much more!
You can’t go wrong with a cover like this one!
Do you need a catalogue?
If you placed an order with me in the last year and live in Canada, you should have received yours by now. If you haven’t gotten it, email me and let’s get one in the mail to you right away.
In the meantime, you can always glance through the pdf to see all the fabulous new items.
Open and ready for ordering now!
If you’ve already had a good browse, and made up your Wish List, you might just be ready to get your order in so you can start playing with these great new items.
Click here to order from new items with me.
And I would love to know from you too. Do you agree the 2022-23 Annual Catalogue is a hit?