You need to make this adorable handmade card to give your kids this Christmas! I’ve got all the supplies, measurements and instructions for you below!
Heck, I wouldn’t call myself a “kid” anyore, but I’D love to get a design like this one!
Don’t you love the variety of patterned papers available now? So many wonderful colourful choices to make your paper crafting quick and easy!
There are lots of other papers in this same Storybook Gnomes package you might try for a cute Christmas scene too. I love the trees, and the little scenes with the mushroom houses!! Which one do you think your kids would like the best?
While the paper is “sorta” the star of our show today, there’s a supporting actor too!
Take a peek at the awesome die I used to cut the frame! It’s from the Snowman Dies.
This is a super easy card so how about I get you going with the how to?
Adorable Handmade Card To Give Your Kids This Christmas
Here are all the measurements, supplies and steps to make it at home today.
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Pool Party cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 10 1/4″, scored at 4 3/4″
- Early Espresso cardstock – 4″ x 4 1/2″
- Basic White cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/8″
- White Glimmer paper – 1″ x 4″
Let’s Make It!
1.Fold Pool Party card and crisp up fold line with your bone folder.
2. Crop the Early Espresso panel with the large die from the Snowman Dies and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine. Make sure all the little pieces are removed then turn over and glue the DSP to the back of it with liquid glue. Turn back over and glue to the front of the folded card.
2. Stamp greeting from the Snowman Magic stamp set with Versamark ink onto large scrap remaining from the Early Espresso piece. Sprinkle with white embossing powder and heat. Crop with the small label from the Fabulous Frames dies. Add mini dimensionals to the back and adhere to bottom right hand side of the card.
3. Glue Basic White panel into the inside of the card. Glue strip of white glimmer paper to the side.
4. Add a few iridescent pearls to the snowflakes and on both sides of the greeting.
Tadah! All done!
If your kids are into snowflakes and cute cards (and let’s face it, who isn’t 🤗?), they might also love a design from this blog. Make Christmas cards with snowflakes, where you can see snowmen, glimmer paper and lots of fun ideas!
Over to You Stamper!
Time to get crafty! The Christmas stop watch is ticking down!! Only about a month left!
But there’s still time to make this exact card if you want! Click here to see all the supplies I used that you can pin, print or order from!
I sure hope you enjoy crafting up this adorable handmade card to give your kids this Christmas – they’ll love it whether they’re little or big kids!!