Have you been to my annual stamp supplies sale before?
I call it “Where the Rubber Hits the Road” and it’s coming up a week from today on Thursday, June 23rd. I’m just about ready!
It’s amazing how many retired Stampin’ Up! items I was able to cull from my inventory to turn around and provide to you at fantastic savings!
What you’ll find at my sale!
- more than 50 retired Stampin’ Up! stamp sets including flowers, sentiments, critters, fall and Christmas
- at least 40 bundles (stamps and dies or stamps and punches)
- 30+ embossing folders and stand-alone dies
- at least 12 punches, almost all new fold-up style
- tons of Designer Series Papers, some full packages not even opened (eek!) and some partial packages
- all kinds of embellishments at ridiculously low prices!
- 2 for 1 spools of ribbon: satin, grosgrain, taffeta, & more at bargain basement prices
- Less than 5 Box – all items in this box are less than $5!!
- Handmade Card Packets – get 12 pre-packaged handmade cards for only $20!!
How Do I Do It?
I’ll post a Facebook Post right at 3 PM Mountain Time, the same time as my in-person sale starts and it’s first-come first-serve. If you’re online, you make a comment with the items you’d like ASAP and if they’re still available, we’ll grab them for you. It does get a bit crazy around here but I’ll have some folks to help me out and take items off the table.
We haven’t pulled something right out of someone’s hands ever but you do gotta be quick!
Payment is via etransfer for all virtual purchases and cash or etransfer for all in person sales.
I’ll post videos of the items I’ll have available on June 22nd so you’ll have an idea of what you might like to try to pick up.
Please also know due to Stampin’ Up! rules, I can only sell retired product to folks living in Canada.
Annual Stamp Supplies Sale
So how do you get in on the deals?
- plan to attend the sale at 3 PM MT on Thursday, June 23rd either in person or virtually
- location is 39509 Range Road 27-0 near Blackfalds, Alberta
- arrive at my home or be on my Facebook Business Page (which you can get to by clicking here) at 3 pm sharp to get the BEST selection (although the sale runs from 3-6:30 pm) – no early birds please!
- share this blog post and bring a friend to get in on the fun!
All items purchased virtually will be mailed in a purchaser prepaid Canada Post mailing box or individual envelope or will need to be picked up by the purchaser no later than June 25th.
Have Any Questions?
Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to leave a comment.
Looking forward to seeing you at my annual stamp supplies sale!