I’ve got a free handmade card tutorial for you when you become a member of my paper crafting newsletter community. You – and anyone you send it to – will smile immediately when you lay eyes on it!
And it’s just a couple clicks away from being in YOUR email inbox!
How do you get the instructions to make it?
It’s super easy. All you do is sign up to receive my newsletters by email.
Don’t Currently Get My Emails? Here’s What You’re Missing!
Each week I send out happy mail to my Design with Jo paper crafting community! And if you’re not currently signed up for my chock-full-of-info newsletter, you’re missing out on:
- great ways to bring your card making up that little notch so your cards remain on the mantle for weeks!
- exclusive email subscriber specials so you can save time and money doing what you love!
- member-only card making tutorials for fresh, timely and trendy ideas!
- loads of tips’n tricks to help you craft fabulous designs in less time!
- my latest class offerings, online and in-person to learn new techniques to add to your toolkit
- fabulous flash sales to save you craft dollars!
- stamping events (freebies too!) to have fun with your stamping community!, and
- all the latest Stampin’ Up! news and offers so you’re always in the know!
Whether you love free handmade card tutorials or videos and tips, or chances for free gifts, I send these all the time! But just for email list members.
Joining is easy. Just click here or on the image below and fill in the boxes, then click Submit and your dancing bunny tutorial will be arriving in your email inbox lickety split!
Join in the Fun Today to Get Your Free Handmade Card Tutorial!
If you’re not currently subscribed, what are you waiting for?
Don’t wait any longer or you’ll miss out on ideas to help make your paper crafting easier and more fun!
Make sure you do it today! Then you can get this full-colour photo tutorial for this cute dancing bunny card to make for anyone special on your card making list.
Thanks so much! I’m excited to welcome you in the Design with Jo crafters community!