Want to see how to make a stunning card with the Timeless Arrangements bundle? Check it out in my YouTube live replay!
Now if you haven’t noticed this bundle on page 67 of the new Annual Catalogue, I don’t blame you.
Like me, while you may have noticed it, you passed it by.
Because the samples didn’t really catch your eye ☹️?
I have to agree. While many of the ideas in our catalogues are over-the-top WOW, some just leave us, oh I don’t know, “MEH”!
So since I was totally converted by a card I made at a team event, I wanted to share another design so you can see just how awesome it is! And get a feel for how first impressions can be blown out of the water! LOL!
Here’s the design I made in the live.
A bit of a vintage feel. Perfect for a special thank you for someone who’s gone above and beyond.
Do you think the flower arrangement focal point takes hours to create?
Not at all! You’ll be amazed how quickly it goes together once the dies are cut out.
Plus it’s so easy to get the two-tone colour for the greeting.
Why Give the Timeless Arrangments Bundle a Try?
For lots of reasons. Here are just a few. It:
- has a wide variety of sentiments to suit many occasions (thank you, friend, just because, etc.)
- offers both flowers and leaves – a real botanical feel , and
- the dies make it so easy to layer and create fabulous focal points.
Take a closer look so you can see its variety.
See that little “shelf” or label on those 4 dies? They create MAGIC!
Here’s what I think is so special about them! The’ll turn you into an artiste! You can:
- effortlessly add a single or many dies to the back of your greeting to make a gorgeous arrangement
- stamp and cut out your images for a bit more variety on your design,
- get perfect placement and create without getting glue all over your fingers, and
- use the dies as stand alone greetings!
Versatility at its best!
Make a Stunning Card with the Timeless Arrangements Bundle
Click the triangle to see how to make this card.
If a vintage-y card appeals to you, make sure to check out these simple tips for lovely vintage handmade cards.
You can really see the detail on the rectangle label die in this photo. Isn’t the little “X” in the middle sweet?
Did you see the quick tip for what to avoid when you’re stamping multiple times without re-inking your stamp?
Here’s everything you need to know to make one just like this!
Make This Awesome Card!
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Pebbled Path – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White – two pieces 4″ x 5 1/4″, scrap
- Pretty Peacock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, scraps
- Misty Moonlight – scraps
- Vellum cardstock- scraps
To make this card with the exact same supplies I used, simply click here to pin, print or order it. It will ship directly to your home. Thank you so much for choosing me as your Canadian Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
The sample I made featured a different colour palette.
Which card do you like the best? The white or vanilla?
Click here to leave a comment.
Grab your supplies and make a stunning card with the Timeless Arrangements bundle – you’ll see just how first impressions may not are always the best!