You can make quick handmade guy cards with only 5 items!! So if you’ve still got a Dad’s Day card to make and pop in the mail, this card is absolutely PERFECT!
I’ve got all the instructions for you below to make this handsome card.
How fun is this?
Perfect for Father’s Day, or a birthday or really just to say Hi!
And it takes about 5 minutes to make1 You’ll spend more time mulling over which of the 40 cool dies you want to use!
Quick Handmade Guy Cards
How do we make this card so quickly?
The He’s the Man Specialty DSP! It has die cut images included in the package! You can see many of them here!
You will love how it shortens your card making time in half! (or more!)
Plus there’s just about every type of theme here (except sports maybe) for the guys in your life…adventurers, handymen, car buffs, and more!)
I used scraps of this paper in this simple card too.
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Thick Basic White cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Soft Succulent cardstock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- He’s the Man DSP – one piece (Espresso) 4″ x 5 1/4″, punched out die cuts from the sheets in the package!
Let’s Make It!
1.Fold Basic White card and crisp up fold line with your bone folder.
2. Adhere the Early Espresso panel cut from DSP onto the Soft Succulent panel and glue to the front of the card base.
3. Glue the banner along the top left and the “ground” die along the bottom of the Early Espresso DSP.
4. Add dimensionals to the back of the greeting and the van and adhere in place.
And just like that, all done!
If you love quick card making as much as I do and want another masculine idea, here’s another card you might like!
Your Turn Paper Crafter!
When you have pre-cut images like these ones from the He’s the Man Specialty Designer Series Paper, you can make multiple designs! (there are 80 different die cuts in the package!)
Of if you like, click here to see all the supplies I used that you can pin, print or order from!
With how quick this design is to make, I’ll bet you can get a few made up to have in reserve for the next guy card you need! How sweet is that?
And another thing? The DSP package has 8 more patterned papers so quick handmade guy cards will be a breeze – be creative and have fun!