I’ve got a simple pocket fold card video for you today to celebrate the LAST day of Sale-a-bration 2019 using the Botanical Butterfly designer series paper!
Time sure goes quick when you’re having fun! And this has been one of the absolute best Sale-a-bration events in Stampin’ Up! history! Three different releases full of lovely stamps, framelits, gorgeous papers & embellishments. I hope you got everything you wanted for FREE during this fun event.
And if you didn’t?
You still have until midnight TONIGHT, March 31st to place a $60 CDN for free items. See everything still available here.
Let’s take a peek at our fun fold card made with our Stampin’ Trimmer.
Pretty isn’t it? And so quick and easy with designer paper and a few punches. Let me show you how it’s made…
Make a Simple Pocket Fold Card
Cuttin’ It Up!
Here’s the measurements and colours I used on the yellow version:
- Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 10 1/2″, scored at 5 1/4″ and 9 1/4″
- Daffodil Delight cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, 1 piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock – 3 3/4″ x 5″, scraps
- Daffodil Delight Double Stitched Ribbon – about 14″ (less if you only want a knot)
Jo’s Design Tips
- don’t glue down the sides of your pocket for more easy movement of your inside card
- choose colours of the printed butterflies to coordinate with your cardstock
- mix and match large and small butterflies on your card with the Butterfly Duet punch
- add a swipe of Wink Of Stella to your butterflies for a bit of gleam
- offset your greeting or large butterfly so you have room for your bow or knot
Your Turn to Play
Make a few of these in lovely spring colours to share with family and friends. They make super birthdays, friend, congrats or Easter greetings. Then I’d love for you to share your design over on my Facebook group, Design with Jo VIPeeps.
To purchase the supplies and get your Botanical Butterfly DSP free, all it takes is a $60 CDN order TODAY, March 31st!
And when you use my host code N7METAYB on your order, you’ll get Sunny Rewards from me too. Thanks for shopping with me!Simple Pocket Fold Card
Which design will YOU start with?
The Lemon-Lime Twist double-up-your-embellishments duo?
Our cheery little Daffodil Delight note?
Or the Trio of Tiny Butterflies I made in the video?
Papercrafting CAN be quick & easy – this card is proof positive.
And if there’s any tool that works overtime in your stamp room to help make your designing easier, it’s your Stampin’ Trimmer. Accurate cutting and scoring in one little tool that will last you for years!
I Appreciate Your Time
I love being able to share designs with you for fast yet lovely paper crafting projects. Please drop back again to see what other design tricks I’m sharing. I promise you it will be different than this simple pocket fold card – but equally as fun and fabulous!