This simple thank you handmade card to make with rubber stamps and dies is understated yet classy! And beautiful with a mix of die cut shapes and two-tone, two-step stamping.
Let’s take a closer peek at this elegant design.
There are so many details to make this card a knock-out!
- monochromatic colours in greys and white
- two coordinating rectangular dies from the Scalloped Contours set
- quirky, yet classy greeting
- the brushed elegance in the flower image
- dry embossed background
- a simple tied bow with a shimmer ribbon
- a few Elegant Faceted Gems
I really like how these colours work together but this colour palette might not appeal to you. So my question for you is, “what colours would you make this card in?” Leave me a comment!
Click here to leave a comment.
Color & Contour Bundle
If you’ve missed this bundle in the catalogue before, you’ll want to take a second look now. You’ll find it on page 98 of the 2021-22 Annual Catalogue. It’s so fun! Thirteen stamps and 8 die shapes for all your spring, summer and even fall crafting needs.
I’ve used it many times since it was introduced last May. Take a look at this bright and cheerful card in my favourite colour combo here.
Simple Thank You Handmade Card to Make with Rubber Stamps and Dies
A close-up shot really shows how graceful this pretty flower image is.
A Few Tips
- Stamp your words on the larger scalloped rectangle before funning it through the Bark 3D embossing folder.
- I like to stamp the outline image for the flower first, then the solid flowers.
- Use the same colour for the solid flowers, but stamp off onto a scrap piece of paper first.
- Form your bow and place onto the glue dot on the roll then lift off and put onto your card.
Simple Card Making with Classy Results
If you’d like, a simple click here allows you to pin, print or order everything I used in this card.
This is a pretty easy sketch (layout) to reproduce over and over again. Use your regular rectangles, stitched rectangles and other shapes in this same design and your cards will be balanced and wonderful!
I hope you enjoyed this simple thank you handmade card to make with rubber stamps and dies and you’ll try it for your next card!