Want to know what the Number 1 reason to join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-Bration is according to my team of demonstrators, the Kreative Kanucks? It might not be what you think!
Let me tell you what my long-time team mates (as well as my sister demos) feel motivates us!
The Number 1 Reason to Join Stampin’ Up!
If you’ve ever been tempted to give Stampin’ Up! a whirl, you’ve probably wondered why so many of us feel it’s the perfect home for us!
Here’s the TOP reason why!
Being part of a world-wide community of crafters!
In my 22 plus years as a Stampin’ Up! demo, I’ve been fortunate to make friends with wonderful crafters all around the world!
And while this may not have been the number one reason we all JOINED, it’s our top vote for why we all STAY!
We enjoy fabulous friendships we never thought we’d have with folks who share our passion for paper, paper crafting and people!
Really, who just ‘get’ us! LOL!
After all, who else would answer and emphatic YES to these four sentences?
- You’d rather rubber stamp than eat, shower or do laundry (ok, that last one’s a no-brainer!)?
- You’re having a hard time stuffing your latest paper purchases into your stamping stash closet!
- You can’t wait for those precious hours you get to spend creating your own cards, scrapbook pages and other paper crafted items!
- If you looked, you just “might” have a stamp set that’s never seen the inside of an ink pad!
- You could give Hallmark a run for their money for the number of cards you produce in a month!
Just maybe there’s a home for you with the rest of us!
But there are lots more benefits of joining our team!
Before we get to them though, here’s another SUPER reason to join, only available until February 28th!
Become a Demo During Sale-a-Bration!
This cute mini die cutting machine comes exclusively for folks who join SU! before the end of February! Valued at $86, it’s yours FREE when you become a demo!
But there are loads more reasons!
Why Else Would You Become a Demonstrator?
Do any of these sound like a match for YOU? You can…
- share your love of crafting with others
- get together with friends
- make something pretty
- be one of the FIRST to see trendy new products
- get a discount on your paper crafting supplies
- attend exclusive fun events to learn new tips and tricks
And while it’s true only a very small percentage of us demos earn income from running a stamping business, you will have the potential to:
- build your own flexible schedule, maybe while the kids are young or as you ease into retirement
- keep busy if your significant other works away
- earn a modest supplemental income doing something fun!
Stampin’ Up! recognizes each of us are unique and have different goals and reasons to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. That’s why there are thousands of demos around the world!
Read more about my own story here.
What Do You Do Now?
- find $225 dollars worth of product you LOVE in any of the current catalogues (as if that’s a problem for ANY of us!)
- Click here to join my team, called the Kreative Kanucks
- anxiously await your Starter Kit which includes your $225 of selected goodies (see 1 above😉) plus your Boho Blue Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss machine plus Business Builder items like customer order forms and catalogues which take about a week to arrive
- plan a fun get together with friends to stamp and show them super cute and fun projects they could make at home
Sign up now and become a Kreative Kanuck and become part of a wonderful community of crafters!
If you still have some questions about the Number 1 reason to join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-Bration please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.